Tuesday, June 26, 2012

bahagia bahagian 1

bahagiakah aku bila dia bahagia walaupun bukan dengan aku (*facebook) hahaha.. YES..bahagia walaupun bukan dgn saya, aku, me, muadz..but but but =) 


dan YESSS jodoh pertemuan dan perpisahan adalah ketentuan Allah..bila sebut pasal bahagia mestikah bahagia dgn bf/gf??ohh tu dunia je..bahagia bahagia bahagia..kadang2 sukar nak ungkapkan dan besar skop bahagia tu..for me now, im happy dan bahagia disamping keluarga tercinta serta kawan, shabat, teman dan sebagainya =) im happy with my life and alhamdulillah hati masih dipelihara.. >.<



even about 3 or 4 tahun single still bahagia even at first a little bit hard to move on but i manage to move at last..it teach me 1000 lesson that useful for me..about how i manage myself, make a friends, the relationship with family.. don't ask me is there any chance or space in my heart for you because the answer would always be.. yes you, you the only one know me better and just the way you are.. " B U T " there also a space for others ; family and my jodoh later..it maybe you or other..single is not FOREVER ALONE because remember there is your Family who always know you better and there for you and Allah always with you..everywhere, everytime.. *nahhh couple or having relationship its not important now but if there a chance im always there hahaha..kehkehkeh..now is the time to succes in life, to create a smile on parents face, to make them cry for happiness of my success, to make them proud..and there is a tips for you out there..yes you, you, you ad you and spread it ok..nahhh ;


spread salam, spread smile =)


No comments:

Post a Comment